The college fresh(wo)man

Since I am going away to college, I want this blog to be for those people that I have left behind. I hope people read it and enjoy it.

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Life as a second semester freshman

Hey everyone... I know I haven't written in a few months... ugh! I have been really busy with school and things...

I have been really working really hard to get my GPA up so I can take some DLP classes this summer... But um. lets see. What have I been up to? Hmmm.. I guess a lot has happened. I am doing much better in classes this semester- Getting some time management skills down, studying hardcore, and working ahead so that I can have social time. :) I think the hardest class is Humanities because it's a really pointless class and so boring, and I am not really learning anything, but I will do my best in class... My favorite class is INFT(computer class) - I seriously love this class because it's the easiest class, for me anyways... Haha!

I have been meeting some new people here and there... I love it! I go to the gym just about everyday with one of my bestest, Ellen! I love her. She has become one of my good friends- I could seriously tell her anything. Hehe. Kelly has been planning her wedding so she has been leaving every weekend to go home and see her family and get ready for the wedding. It's on March 10th! Her wedding means that Spring Break is coming up soon. Yesss!!!

I have been thinking about taking DLP classes over the summer. DLP stands for Distance Learning Program. This means that I can take classes over the summer online. I have to have a GPA of 2.0, which I do not have yet, but I can get special permission and I might be able too! The sessions last for 8 weeks and there are two of them over the summer.... I want to Psychology 101, 210, Math 121, Evangelism 101, and Theology. I do not want to take both the Psyc classes in the same 8 week period, so I'm going to take one of them along with the Theology and Evangelism class and then take the other classes the next session. The first session starts on April 30, which means that I will still be in school and have to deal with my regular classes, but I figured I will be in the DLP classes for about 3 weeks so that will give me enough time to adjust to those and still do well on my finals...

Loves. Rizzeroni

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home