The college fresh(wo)man

Since I am going away to college, I want this blog to be for those people that I have left behind. I hope people read it and enjoy it.

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Along ways from home

Hello everyone,

It is about 10:00 PM here in Virginia. I am sitting here in my apartment talking to my roomate. I found out that she's engaged!!! Crazy... Anywho. Today I was able to move in at 1:00 into my apartment. It took about 3 hours to get all my stuff into the apartment. Then I had to go to Target to get some more stuff. Tomorrow I am getting my books and then there is a welcome fair at 1 so my parents will be coming with me. Then we have to go to Bed Bath and Beyond and get some more things. So many things to get. I didn't realize how much stuff I would take to college. Well, its late and I am exhausted... Pictures will be coming soon. Loves. Clarissa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home