The college fresh(wo)man

Since I am going away to college, I want this blog to be for those people that I have left behind. I hope people read it and enjoy it.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Changes

Well, it's been a while since I've written on this so here I go...
November was exciting- I went to Jaimie's house for a couple of days and from there we would go to NYC... I went to NYC with some of my quadmates, which was exciting. I saw Times Square, Empire State Building, Hard Rock Cafe and ground zero. I think Times squares was the most exciting because I guess I had imagined something totally different. I mean it was chaotic and very noisy, but for the most part the people were very nice to us. We were lost more then a few times... :-) I badly want to go again so I can enjoy more of the city and next time I'll have more money (wink wink) For Thanksgiving I went to Aunt Delissa's house in Boston. That was fun- I finally got to unpack my suitcase... Oh and during Thanksgiving, I got a boyfriend, but thats not important because he's a jerk...:-(

December has been equally exciting because it was my birthday and finals have been going on as well... For my birthday, the girls in my quad surprised me with birthday princess hats and we wore them to convo- good times. I had no idea why people were starring at us. ;) Then, they got me cake, even though I dont like cake it was the thought that counted. They also got me the book "Message in the bottle" and a mug from Barnes and Noble... This past week we had finals... Not to exciting, but Im done with them so now I'm just waiting to go home. Oh, On Sunday, I had my first kiss.... :-)

Some other good news, Katty from Haiti has officially left. She found an apartment nearby that she will be staying at over break and for the rest of the year- She isnt going home, she has to work. And we wont be getting another roomate next semester either. Yay.... DeAndrea gets a room all to herself- She is very excited.

Well... I'll be home on Friday, so if I think of anything else I guess everyone will have to wait until I get back...

4 Comments:

  • At Thursday, December 14, 2006, Blogger Steph said…

    I love it. "Oh by the way, I had my first kiss." Like it's not a big deal. HA!

     
  • At Thursday, December 14, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Excuuuuuuuuuse Me!
    What's this KISS stuff? I can't believe that you haven't been kissed by your little cousins Kori and Ethan before Sunday!!!!!!

    Can't wait to see you.
    Love, Uncle Dave and Aunt Denise

     
  • At Friday, December 15, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well, OK Clarissa - you had to know that your kiss comment was going to get a few responses. I want to know all about this. Maybe you can fill us all in during the pedicure time on Saturday. We are really looking forward to seeing you in a few days.

    Love you lots -
    Aunt Delynn and Uncle Michael

     
  • At Saturday, December 16, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I agree with delynn.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home